
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Middleweight Qualifier: Reiko Hinomoto vs. Gabriella Guerrero
Last post by TheManVan « Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:03 pm - 64Replies
- 18055 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:14 am
-
-
- 64Replies
- 10497 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:14 am
-
- 65Replies
- 9776 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:37 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2117 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:00 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2314 Views
- Last post by shanecawf_2.0
Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:04 pm









