
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Aelith Blanchette vs Victory - Special Stipulation Hentai Match
Last post by aelithblanchette « Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:08 pm - 21Replies
- 5120 Views
- Last post by aelithblanchette
Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:48 am
-
-
-
Victory vs Nandi. The debut of the Queen of Africa
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:37 pm - 37Replies
- 6991 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:09 pm
-
-
-
Public Humiliation Match: Miss Spencer vs. Aelith Blanchette
Last post by 321Shazam « Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:02 pm - 15Replies
- 4269 Views
- Last post by 321Shazam
Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:40 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2288 Views
- Last post by Anon
Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:31 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3109 Views
- Last post by RJD
Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:17 am









