
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Jason Lee vs Allison Tumbleweed: Standard Match Pinfall or Submission
Last post by Mickey « Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:01 am - 5Replies
- 1029 Views
- Last post by Mickey
Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:50 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 2048 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:18 am
-
-
"Pretty Boy" Blake (No longer owned by me...New owner is now Weonna)
Last post by Maledomfan « Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:10 am - 2Replies
- 2309 Views
- Last post by Maledomfan
Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:28 pm
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1391 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:01 pm
-
- 45Replies
- 3930 Views
- Last post by Vc0m
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:48 am









