
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43Replies
- 3240 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:26 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 3345 Views
- Last post by KaylieKO
Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:52 am
-
- 21Replies
- 2188 Views
- Last post by Silvered Sutures
Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:04 am
-
-
Nine lives for nine problems Yasumi Otsune "The Ark" vs Nadia Fortune
Last post by Lederface « Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:58 am - 1Replies
- 631 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:58 am
-
-
- 34Replies
- 2665 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:00 pm









