
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 16Replies
- 4055 Views
- Last post by TiefBlau
Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:15 pm
-
- 84Replies
- 10750 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:07 pm
-
- 64Replies
- 10355 Views
- Last post by Luncha_Libre
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 pm
-
- 55Replies
- 17807 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:05 pm
-
- 32Replies
- 11678 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:21 pm









