
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 71Replies
- 6600 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:31 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 1495 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:07 pm
-
- 86Replies
- 7618 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:22 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3430 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:31 pm
-
- 68Replies
- 7522 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue May 12, 2020 8:40 pm









