
Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life
-
Jaystar
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1353
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:32 pm
- Has thanked: 31 times
- Been thanked: 219 times
Re: Emilia Morasanu @CreepyBitch4Life

Jaystar's Realm of Heroes and Villains
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7197
Jaystar's Quests
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8711
Discord:
Please feel free to contact me on Discord: jaystar_92820
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
However, please note that:
1. I will not be online there very often, so don't wonder if I won't be responding immediately.
2. I won't be doing IM matches
3. Please note that I reply to messages a bit slower and often longer, as I need time to think and reflect instead of rapid-fire communication
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Stepping Into Paradise (Jessie Hellberg (D) vs Larissa Saito (D))
Last post by DSX93 « Wed May 03, 2023 5:31 am - 13Replies
- 1681 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:40 am
-
-
- 12Replies
- 1869 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Fri Jul 07, 2023 7:19 am
-
- 1Replies
- 632 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Wed May 03, 2023 6:13 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1437 Views
- Last post by Vira
Wed May 03, 2023 9:40 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2330 Views
- Last post by NoChill27
Wed May 03, 2023 11:44 am









