Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 605 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
LionessDom: passion and violence - Gabriel Vinlee vs. Dot
Last post by Hagen-Autem « Tue Feb 03, 2026 3:10 pm - 5Replies
- 883 Views
- Last post by Hagen-Autem
Tue Feb 24, 2026 1:38 am
-
-
-
Hot Tub Rumble! (Claudia Augustina vs. Natasha Loclear)
Last post by TheManVan « Tue Feb 03, 2026 8:19 pm - 5Replies
- 975 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Wed Mar 25, 2026 1:27 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1503 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Tue Feb 03, 2026 9:37 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 1561 Views
- Last post by Dwrites
Tue May 26, 2026 6:09 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 561 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Feb 15, 2026 3:19 am


