Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3570
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2291
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 604 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Marissa W. Vs. Helena D. - Technically [And Thoroughly] Outclassed
Last post by Devilish53 « Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:58 pm - 54Replies
- 4085 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Mon Mar 15, 2021 11:33 pm
-
-
- 57Replies
- 4459 Views
- Last post by Lico
Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:27 pm
-
- 41Replies
- 4061 Views
- Last post by ragaz
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:16 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1519 Views
- Last post by Prometheus
Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:31 pm
-
-
Tsun Tsun Vs Idols Part 2 : Ryori Bleck Vs. Rise Kujikawa
Last post by Epicsnivy « Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:40 pm - 23Replies
- 3395 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Sun May 02, 2021 11:39 pm
-


