Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3579
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2304
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 610 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 45Replies
- 4673 Views
- Last post by xalex
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:51 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 2255 Views
- Last post by xalex
Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:27 pm
-
- 11Replies
- 1875 Views
- Last post by thesteedman
Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:47 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2451 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:21 pm


