Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3570
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 101 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2292
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 604 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 4230 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:32 am
-
- 90Replies
- 13018 Views
- Last post by Dragonofdarkness
Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:55 am
-
- 68Replies
- 11036 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:11 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2904 Views
- Last post by Cpkeyes
Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:54 am
-
- 69Replies
- 10301 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:08 pm


