Hi all!
So, as some have no doubt noticed, I've been a bit scarce lately. It's not a serious thing, just my job going into peak season mode (I work at a shipping company) and real life factors. Up until Christmas, my schedule will become increasingly hectic (save for a vacation week that I'm greatly looking forward to) but I will get responses to everyone and start up the threads I've promised. Just bear with me.
Yearly Complications
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7352
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1447 times
- Been thanked: 846 times
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
- king6y
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:45 pm
- Has thanked: 247 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 33Replies
- 3120 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:30 pm
-
- 44Replies
- 4045 Views
- Last post by Roy (abracy)
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:29 am
-
- 82Replies
- 6403 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:04 pm
-
- 3Replies
- 753 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:25 am
-
- 1Replies
- 735 Views
- Last post by Cpkeyes
Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:00 am
