Hi all!
So, as some have no doubt noticed, I've been a bit scarce lately. It's not a serious thing, just my job going into peak season mode (I work at a shipping company) and real life factors. Up until Christmas, my schedule will become increasingly hectic (save for a vacation week that I'm greatly looking forward to) but I will get responses to everyone and start up the threads I've promised. Just bear with me.
Yearly Complications
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7351
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1447 times
- Been thanked: 845 times
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
- king6y
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:45 pm
- Has thanked: 247 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1631 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:52 pm
-
- 66Replies
- 7184 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:36 pm
-
- 59Replies
- 5709 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:44 pm
-
- 73Replies
- 7934 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:23 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1729 Views
- Last post by TranquiloJoe
Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:23 am
