Hi all!
So, as some have no doubt noticed, I've been a bit scarce lately. It's not a serious thing, just my job going into peak season mode (I work at a shipping company) and real life factors. Up until Christmas, my schedule will become increasingly hectic (save for a vacation week that I'm greatly looking forward to) but I will get responses to everyone and start up the threads I've promised. Just bear with me.
Yearly Complications
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7352
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1447 times
- Been thanked: 846 times
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
- king6y
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 345
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:45 pm
- Has thanked: 247 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Playing With Fire: Shizune Uehara (D) vs Courtney Maxie (D)
Last post by MrBrightside « Wed Sep 10, 2025 2:53 am - 38Replies
- 3166 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Fri Sep 26, 2025 3:01 am
-
-
- 65Replies
- 4997 Views
- Last post by Lico
Sat Oct 11, 2025 6:42 pm
