Blame Smash exams.
I am hoping to be back next week in full force.
Sorry for the wait, people, >_<
Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
- Vc0m
- Mwahahahahahaha
- Posts: 7412
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
- Has thanked: 376 times
- Been thanked: 452 times
Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
New Roster page coming soon
Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756
Just the chars
Melody Serperior - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
Take care little man! I Hope stuff works out
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
Re: Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
Man how can you fail Smash exams? Do you even tech bro?
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 53Replies
- 4362 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Thu Aug 29, 2024 1:05 am
-
- 17Replies
- 1610 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:45 pm
-
- 151Replies
- 10864 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:57 pm
-
- 5Replies
- 921 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:12 am
-
- 7Replies
- 1248 Views
- Last post by FanBot
Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:34 am