Blame Smash exams.
I am hoping to be back next week in full force.
Sorry for the wait, people, >_<
Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
- Vc0m
- Mwahahahahahaha
- Posts: 7412
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
- Has thanked: 376 times
- Been thanked: 452 times
Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
New Roster page coming soon
Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756
Just the chars
Melody Serperior - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
Take care little man! I Hope stuff works out
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
Re: Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
Man how can you fail Smash exams? Do you even tech bro?
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Buns and Berries!: Rosy Summers “The Shortstack Queen” Vs Raya Ashberry
Last post by Stump :) « Sun Apr 19, 2026 1:54 am - 41Replies
- 2819 Views
- Last post by Stump :)
Tue Apr 28, 2026 3:10 am
-
-
-
Dreams Of Sweet Temptation: Selina Sinclair “The Mistress Of Temptation” Vs Lucille Guillot
Last post by Stump :) « Sun Apr 19, 2026 2:08 am - 51Replies
- 3977 Views
- Last post by Stump :)
Sun Aug 16, 2026 4:41 am
-
-
-
Raya Ashberry vs. Valley Doll III - Youth In Revolt
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sun Apr 19, 2026 5:04 am - 43Replies
- 2948 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Apr 25, 2026 10:06 pm
-
-
- 56Replies
- 3975 Views
- Last post by Stump :)
Thu May 14, 2026 8:42 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1096 Views
- Last post by Mac&Cheese
Sun Apr 19, 2026 7:32 am