Uh…help!
Uh…help!
Hi! I am very, very new and I’m having an extremely hard time figuring everything out! Yes, I’ve read the rules and the stuff for getting started but I’m still having a hard time navigating. Any help would be great!!!
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Uh…help!
One of our users made an in-depth guide for new users here. I definitely recommend taking a look there; it should answer most of your questions.
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1128 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:30 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 971 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:01 am
-
-
A Barnstorming Backstage Brawl: Lynda Jäeger vs Annie Clark
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:23 am - 27Replies
- 5207 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:33 pm
-
-
-
Gold Under the Moon: Carmelita De Leon vs Melissa Moon
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:23 am - 39Replies
- 3658 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:49 pm
-