Uh…help!
Uh…help!
Hi! I am very, very new and I’m having an extremely hard time figuring everything out! Yes, I’ve read the rules and the stuff for getting started but I’m still having a hard time navigating. Any help would be great!!!
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Uh…help!
One of our users made an in-depth guide for new users here. I definitely recommend taking a look there; it should answer most of your questions.
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 507 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:27 pm
-
- 66Replies
- 5958 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Tue May 14, 2024 7:49 am
-
- 37Replies
- 3457 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:29 am
-
- 3Replies
- 856 Views
- Last post by winner3
Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:28 pm
-
-
Nuke87654's roster of Wrestling Babes of the Global Women's Wrestling
Last post by Nuke87654 « Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:48 am - 1Replies
- 1449 Views
- Last post by Nuke87654
Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:48 am
-