Uh…help!
Uh…help!
Hi! I am very, very new and I’m having an extremely hard time figuring everything out! Yes, I’ve read the rules and the stuff for getting started but I’m still having a hard time navigating. Any help would be great!!!
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Uh…help!
One of our users made an in-depth guide for new users here. I definitely recommend taking a look there; it should answer most of your questions.
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Squashed from the start (Hatsume Ryo vs Ryuko Williams)
Last post by SweetHeart « Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:47 pm - 43Replies
- 5371 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:30 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 3925 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:39 am
-
- 40Replies
- 4200 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:08 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 3936 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:24 am
-
- 54Replies
- 5112 Views
- Last post by arktriumph
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:22 pm