Uh…help!
Uh…help!
Hi! I am very, very new and I’m having an extremely hard time figuring everything out! Yes, I’ve read the rules and the stuff for getting started but I’m still having a hard time navigating. Any help would be great!!!
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Uh…help!
One of our users made an in-depth guide for new users here. I definitely recommend taking a look there; it should answer most of your questions.
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2539 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:27 pm
-
- 7Replies
- 2048 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:49 pm
-
- 6Replies
- 1860 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:40 am
-
- 82Replies
- 11598 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:20 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2659 Views
- Last post by Devilish53
Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:47 pm