Hey, I am sorry about being gone for so long!
I got busy Irl, and some computer problems, but I think I am back for a while now. I know I left a few matches, if those who I were in a match with moved on, that works, if not, let me know and we can continue! <3
BACK!
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
BACK!
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Apex Match: Honie B. Bea vs. Anastasia Akira - Smothery Drama
Last post by dddybee « Thu Mar 09, 2023 8:25 pm - 17Replies
- 5243 Views
- Last post by dddybee
Sun Mar 23, 2025 6:20 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 968 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:02 pm
-
-
Candy Cane Vs. Ouka Shumisen - Tables Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Devastated « Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:19 pm - 53Replies
- 3955 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Tue May 23, 2023 10:14 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 945 Views
- Last post by DarknessMaster
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:49 pm
-
- 2Replies
- 1372 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:35 am