Hey, I am sorry about being gone for so long!
I got busy Irl, and some computer problems, but I think I am back for a while now. I know I left a few matches, if those who I were in a match with moved on, that works, if not, let me know and we can continue! <3
BACK!
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
BACK!
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 5Replies
- 989 Views
- Last post by MapleR
Sat Mar 08, 2025 11:00 pm
-
- 39Replies
- 4471 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Jan 03, 2026 11:03 pm
-
-
Red Dread Seduction (Black Severin vs Arlise Christiaens)
Last post by DSX93 « Tue Jan 21, 2025 1:26 pm - 43Replies
- 4406 Views
- Last post by DSX93
Sun Mar 16, 2025 12:08 am
-
-
- 63Replies
- 6487 Views
- Last post by Lico
Sun Mar 16, 2025 1:49 am
-
- 3Replies
- 907 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Thu Feb 27, 2025 1:40 am