Hey, I am sorry about being gone for so long!
I got busy Irl, and some computer problems, but I think I am back for a while now. I know I left a few matches, if those who I were in a match with moved on, that works, if not, let me know and we can continue! <3
BACK!
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
BACK!
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 1438 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:31 pm
-
- 80Replies
- 9526 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:02 am
-
-
Pinky Nanako vs. Raquel Masters - Dreaming of Butterflies
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:04 pm - 57Replies
- 6580 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:18 am
-
-
- 66Replies
- 8025 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:01 am
-
- 58Replies
- 6924 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:35 am