Hey, I am sorry about being gone for so long!
I got busy Irl, and some computer problems, but I think I am back for a while now. I know I left a few matches, if those who I were in a match with moved on, that works, if not, let me know and we can continue! <3
BACK!
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
BACK!
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- Caboose2.0
- Pre-Show
- Posts: 640
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 12:16 pm
- Has thanked: 184 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 605 Views
- Last post by LuigiN64
Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:32 pm
-
-
Old Rivals Meet Once More! Donna Tubbs vs Kaida Okashi
Last post by Mysterdio « Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:36 pm - 32Replies
- 2674 Views
- Last post by Jman2113
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:13 pm
-
-
- 25Replies
- 2173 Views
- Last post by The Riders
Sun Dec 29, 2024 8:32 am
-
- 1Replies
- 2249 Views
- Last post by Mysterdio
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:31 pm
-
- 20Replies
- 1920 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Dec 25, 2022 11:42 am