Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3572
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 104 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2293
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 605 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1971 Views
- Last post by Ichi
Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:59 pm
-
- 30Replies
- 3178 Views
- Last post by Lycanstar
Wed May 22, 2024 5:00 am
-
- 4Replies
- 2645 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Tue Aug 11, 2026 7:10 pm
-
-
Kumiko Seido vs. "The Gleaming Blade" Kronya Ochs [Kumi's Debut]
Last post by Arkaede « Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:14 pm - 14Replies
- 2058 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:33 am
-
-
-
alice "noir" Rodrigues - the lucky black bunny
Last post by the funny girl « Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am - 1Replies
- 1338 Views
- Last post by the funny girl
Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 am
-


