Hi all!
So, as some have no doubt noticed, I've been a bit scarce lately. It's not a serious thing, just my job going into peak season mode (I work at a shipping company) and real life factors. Up until Christmas, my schedule will become increasingly hectic (save for a vacation week that I'm greatly looking forward to) but I will get responses to everyone and start up the threads I've promised. Just bear with me.
Yearly Complications
- BlackAkuma
- Legend
- Posts: 7274
- Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:40 pm
- Has thanked: 1428 times
- Been thanked: 826 times
- Albentes
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2414
- Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:04 pm
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 110 times
- king6y
- TV-worthy
- Posts: 344
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:45 pm
- Has thanked: 247 times
- Been thanked: 107 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1431 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:43 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1436 Views
- Last post by LowDefinition
Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:01 am
-
-
Sara K. - LAW's newest Mistress of Ceremonies
Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa « Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:40 pm - 1Replies
- 982 Views
- Last post by UnusuallyTallJawa
Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:40 pm
-
-
-
Huan Lei Brightspring vs Daniela Coviello(Dabut)
Last post by ThatPolishDude « Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:25 pm - 39Replies
- 3916 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:57 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1070 Views
- Last post by JollyRoger
Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:50 pm
