Blame Smash exams.
I am hoping to be back next week in full force.
Sorry for the wait, people, >_<
Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
- Vc0m
- Mwahahahahahaha
- Posts: 7412
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am
- Has thanked: 376 times
- Been thanked: 452 times
Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
New Roster page coming soon
Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756
Just the chars
Melody Serperior - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
Navi Florges - Middleweight Mixed Profile
GASTER - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Lyanna Eon - Middleweight Mixed Profile
Yoko Kitsune - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Alice Gaster - Lightweight Mixed Profile
S.A.S. - Tag Team Mixed Profile
Chika Igarashi - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Mai Shiranui - Lightweight Mixed Profile
Thirteen - Manager
Vera Sapphire - Heavyweight Mixed Profile
Ikumi Murakami - Middleweight
Phoebe Justice - Lightweight
Marisa - Heavyweight
Lucy Lincoln - Lightweight
Hana Hoshiki - Heavyweight
Yuki Shimoda - Middleweight
Demeter - Heavyweight
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
Re: Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
Take care little man! I Hope stuff works out
-
Taskmaster12
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2179
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
Re: Ok, so I've been gone for slightly longer than I wanted
Man how can you fail Smash exams? Do you even tech bro?
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1483 Views
- Last post by TickTock
Fri Aug 12, 2022 2:08 am
-
-
The Touch of Pleasure: Episode 03 - The Succubus Girl vs The Brawling Puppet - Sinia Scarlet vs Skylar Jones
Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD « Fri Aug 12, 2022 5:06 am - 5Replies
- 1167 Views
- Last post by JaimeJohnsomXD
Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:38 pm
-
-
- 14Replies
- 1685 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:03 pm
-
- 31Replies
- 2874 Views
- Last post by ThatPolishDude
Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:01 pm
-
-
Misaki Toyoda vs. Tiki Lowell - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:52 am - 42Replies
- 4007 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:46 am
-