Hello Everyone!
I'm sorry about going dark pretty quickly, as many of you know, I was having some apartment issues along with a few other issues that made posting on the site extremely hard. I intend to start getting back to posting tomorrow.
I am looking forward to talking with you all and making some great stories!!!
I'm back
- CyanDimitrik
- Icon
- Posts: 3579
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:17 pm
- Has thanked: 102 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
Re: I'm back
Woo, welcome back!
Message me! I'm happy to hear from you!
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
You can also reach me at Katsumi#2325 on Discord!
My Roster
My Request Thread
Color Codes
Katsumi: #008000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
Bandita: #FF4000
Nefretiri: #FFBF00
Odion: #BF00FF
Aneksi: #4040FF
Domino: #400080
Blaise: #0040FF
Apex: #800040
Chase: #BF0000
- Blade ocs
- Main-Eventer
- Posts: 2303
- Joined: Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:40 pm
- Has thanked: 610 times
- Been thanked: 132 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1560 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:36 pm
-
- 112Replies
- 13350 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:00 am
-
-
A Slippery Debut! - Persephone Kamenis vs Kiera Quinn - Oil Wrestling Match
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:23 pm - 65Replies
- 8557 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:30 am
-
-
-
The Emerald Experience Vs. Gothic Era - Dark Magic
Last post by Devilish53 « Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:52 am - 19Replies
- 3957 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2342 Views
- Last post by PoisonChalice
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:40 am


