Uh…help!
Uh…help!
Hi! I am very, very new and I’m having an extremely hard time figuring everything out! Yes, I’ve read the rules and the stuff for getting started but I’m still having a hard time navigating. Any help would be great!!!
- Mart-Kos
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 247
- Joined: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:51 am
- Has thanked: 561 times
- Been thanked: 36 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Uh…help!
One of our users made an in-depth guide for new users here. I definitely recommend taking a look there; it should answer most of your questions.
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
And by the way, welcome to the forum!
Last edited by CaptainL on Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 68Replies
- 6641 Views
- Last post by SweetHeart
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:57 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1201 Views
- Last post by kerfine
Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:09 pm
-
- 27Replies
- 2900 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:48 pm
-
-
Elena vs Alyssa 2. An rematch that can end anywhere
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:24 pm - 113Replies
- 8860 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Wed Jun 04, 2025 10:03 pm
-
-
-
The huntress vs the nymph. Artemis vs Lynn
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:41 pm - 71Replies
- 5429 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:32 pm
-