I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4131
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 630 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Sun Mar 02, 2025 1:39 am
-
- 1Replies
- 651 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Sun Mar 02, 2025 6:17 am
-
- 2Replies
- 3253 Views
- Last post by Blau<3
Thu Mar 20, 2025 12:09 am
-
- 20Replies
- 2557 Views
- Last post by XXVV
Fri Jun 27, 2025 10:36 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1781 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sun Mar 02, 2025 3:23 pm
