I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4131
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 2330 Views
- Last post by Avalyn117
Thu Sep 04, 2025 1:01 am
-
- 22Replies
- 2302 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sat Jan 31, 2026 11:26 pm
-
-
Neo-PAW-Litan [LIVE]: Nikki Nitro, High Octane Hentai
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Thu Sep 04, 2025 4:01 am - 21Replies
- 3185 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Sun Feb 01, 2026 3:24 am
-
-
-
Neo-PAW-Litan [LIVE]: Joy Runeheart, Hearts & Hentai
Last post by Misfit_Alien « Thu Sep 04, 2025 4:01 am - 27Replies
- 3129 Views
- Last post by Misfit_Alien
Thu May 07, 2026 1:17 am
-
-
-
Playing A (Super)Villain - Black Swan vs Nova Steele
Last post by ADarlingDucky « Thu Sep 04, 2025 8:32 am - 47Replies
- 4808 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Oct 20, 2025 9:07 am
-
