I'm looking for people to squash my new jobber Fuuka Yamagishi, http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9745
I'm looking for longer threads, and the only restriction for opponents is that they need to be female. Any weight class is fine. And any skill level is fine. Even jobbers as long as they're okay with getting a win. I'd also like to note that I'm looking for multiple threads for Fuuka, so don't shy away if you think the request is taken. It's open until I delete this post.
Discord is below and my preferred method of contact. PMs also work.
Fights for Fuuka
- deezcastforms
- Legend
- Posts: 4131
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:07 pm
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 243 times
- Contact:
- SimplePride
- Banned
- Posts: 2644
- Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm
- Location: The 334
- Has thanked: 88 times
- Been thanked: 207 times
- Contact:
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 10Replies
- 2302 Views
- Last post by B.Lemme
Sat Mar 28, 2026 2:11 pm
-
-
Ayumi "Velvet Vice" Tanaka vs Ishigami - Soft Thrones, Hard Lessons
Last post by Lico « Sat Sep 13, 2025 3:00 am - 89Replies
- 8524 Views
- Last post by Lico
Sat Dec 13, 2025 1:51 am
-
-
-
The Education of Desdemona Belti, Part 8 - Ayumi Tanaka
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sat Sep 13, 2025 6:29 am - 21Replies
- 2516 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sat Nov 29, 2025 8:32 pm
-
-
- 21Replies
- 2567 Views
- Last post by Deus001
Tue Dec 30, 2025 10:31 am
-
- 3Replies
- 1046 Views
- Last post by Blade ocs
Sun Sep 14, 2025 2:28 pm
