Okay soo
The first time around I just set out my roster. I’m just gonna put any character I want, and bump it whenever i update it
—————
Currently, I simply want to get some matches in with any of the Riot Squad. All three, any two, or solo, doesn’t matter for me.
Any preferences for them? Not really, although I’d like Incira to go against a fellow luchadora, but I’m not too picky there-
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9490
Aeri’s Requests 2, electric boogaloo
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 552 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:31 am
-
- 2Replies
- 2732 Views
- Last post by Kookio
Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:14 pm
-
-
Hardcore Debut: Serray Feliz (D) Vs. Finella Edelstein
Last post by Epicsnivy « Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:18 pm - 13Replies
- 1653 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:20 pm
-
-
-
Falls Count Anywhere: Serray Feliz Vs. Isabella Rose
Last post by Epicsnivy « Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:32 pm - 1Replies
- 590 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:32 pm
-
-
-
Of Schoolgirls and Demons -- A DynaDemon Fanfiction by Shiori Takeda
Last post by FreestylePoet « Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:48 pm - 1Replies
- 2666 Views
- Last post by FreestylePoet
Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:48 pm
-