Okay soo
The first time around I just set out my roster. I’m just gonna put any character I want, and bump it whenever i update it
—————
Currently, I simply want to get some matches in with any of the Riot Squad. All three, any two, or solo, doesn’t matter for me.
Any preferences for them? Not really, although I’d like Incira to go against a fellow luchadora, but I’m not too picky there-
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9490
Aeri’s Requests 2, electric boogaloo
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 43Replies
- 4639 Views
- Last post by TheSuitedOwl
Thu Dec 19, 2019 8:24 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2621 Views
- Last post by Fairy Dragon
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:44 am
-
- 22Replies
- 2799 Views
- Last post by overlordofkings
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:24 pm
-
-
Black and Gold Collide! Jessie Nolan vs. Naomi Fujimoto
Last post by overlordofkings « Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:30 am - 30Replies
- 3846 Views
- Last post by godjacob
Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:59 am
-
-
-
Double Debut: Hardcore Hentai Match - Allison Lovelace vs Joy Locke
Last post by PrincessBlair « Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:11 am - 4Replies
- 1474 Views
- Last post by LunaxUwU
Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:22 pm
-