Okay soo
The first time around I just set out my roster. I’m just gonna put any character I want, and bump it whenever i update it
—————
Currently, I simply want to get some matches in with any of the Riot Squad. All three, any two, or solo, doesn’t matter for me.
Any preferences for them? Not really, although I’d like Incira to go against a fellow luchadora, but I’m not too picky there-
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9490
Aeri’s Requests 2, electric boogaloo
-
Aeri
- Upper Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1874
- Joined: Sat May 29, 2021 5:14 pm
- Has thanked: 44 times
- Been thanked: 292 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 8Replies
- 1335 Views
- Last post by dlamp
Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:24 pm
-
- 13Replies
- 1545 Views
- Last post by Aeri
Tue Jun 15, 2021 4:35 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1513 Views
- Last post by Lederface
Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:49 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 584 Views
- Last post by SimplePride
Sun May 30, 2021 4:57 pm
-
- 25Replies
- 6380 Views
- Last post by SuckerPunch
Tue Aug 22, 2023 5:39 pm