Going for a bit...
-
Ragdoll Jobbers
- Banned
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 pm
- Been thanked: 11 times
Going for a bit...
So...what the title says. I'm going for a bit. I need a break from all everything, and the stuff I deal with real life too. Not sure when I'll come back. Maybe really quickly...maybe for a while. If I'm gone for a bit, sorry Shazam and Lunaspark. And to those I had planned to do threads with. But...I'm just fucking tired...I'm tired of everything. I'll still hop on and off of Discord and Trillian, so I guess you can talk to me that way. But until then...see ya guys.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 1Replies
- 1737 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:18 pm
-
- 104Replies
- 7233 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:09 am
-
- 2Replies
- 6892 Views
- Last post by Kitten
Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:03 am
-
- 57Replies
- 7882 Views
- Last post by RJD
Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:00 pm
-
- 77Replies
- 6359 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:47 am