Going for a bit...
-
Ragdoll Jobbers
- Banned
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 pm
- Been thanked: 11 times
Going for a bit...
So...what the title says. I'm going for a bit. I need a break from all everything, and the stuff I deal with real life too. Not sure when I'll come back. Maybe really quickly...maybe for a while. If I'm gone for a bit, sorry Shazam and Lunaspark. And to those I had planned to do threads with. But...I'm just fucking tired...I'm tired of everything. I'll still hop on and off of Discord and Trillian, so I guess you can talk to me that way. But until then...see ya guys.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 23Replies
- 2409 Views
- Last post by SaraLynn
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:52 am
-
- 4Replies
- 2339 Views
- Last post by Dubski
Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:34 pm
-
-
[Grappl] Grappl-ing With The Wolverine (Feat. Alix Jacques and Chris Hicks)
Last post by DSX93 « Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:51 pm - 7Replies
- 1031 Views
- Last post by Sigma Morgan
Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:09 pm
-
-
-
Royalty’s First Date ft. Queen Kennedy and Princess Elizabeth (for Renee)
Last post by Pegasus « Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:40 pm - 70Replies
- 4469 Views
- Last post by Pegasus
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:14 pm
-
-
-
Technical Submission Battle - Renee “Renegade” Steinhauser vs Ruri “Rigel Phantom” Ayase (D)
Last post by ReneeCockyUndercard « Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:48 pm - 58Replies
- 5449 Views
- Last post by Aifumi
Mon Feb 24, 2025 3:16 pm
-