Going for a bit...
-
Ragdoll Jobbers
- Banned
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:49 pm
- Been thanked: 11 times
Going for a bit...
So...what the title says. I'm going for a bit. I need a break from all everything, and the stuff I deal with real life too. Not sure when I'll come back. Maybe really quickly...maybe for a while. If I'm gone for a bit, sorry Shazam and Lunaspark. And to those I had planned to do threads with. But...I'm just fucking tired...I'm tired of everything. I'll still hop on and off of Discord and Trillian, so I guess you can talk to me that way. But until then...see ya guys.
- xalex
- Legend
- Posts: 7671
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2017 2:51 pm
- Has thanked: 508 times
- Been thanked: 223 times
- Dragonofdarkness
- King of Darkness
- Posts: 5315
- Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:50 pm
- Has thanked: 13 times
- Been thanked: 167 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
The Scientist vs the Doctor. Who will smother who?
Last post by anime_hentaifighter « Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:43 pm - 84Replies
- 9876 Views
- Last post by SwordSavior1
Wed May 22, 2019 9:28 pm
-
-
- 81Replies
- 6993 Views
- Last post by TheManVan
Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:12 pm
-
-
Danielle Degardin vs. Annabella Prinston - Welcoming Party
Last post by CaptainL « Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:31 am - 94Replies
- 11012 Views
- Last post by SubtleRoar
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:14 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 3087 Views
- Last post by DeviousAnon
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:48 am
-
- 1Replies
- 3079 Views
- Last post by BlueResonance
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 am