Hey everyone.
I've realized I might have a bit more characters than I actually want to play....or characters I just have lost all desire to rp as. So instead of just letting them clutter up my roster....I FIGURED I'D JUST GIVE THEM AWAY! Either the whole character or just the images if people want to use them.
So without further ado....
First up is: Hayleigh Hayashibara - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Second is: Toshimi Minami - Claimed by bare
Third is: Natalia Nowak - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Fourth is: Ayla
These are the four for now. This is basically a first come first served for all of these. PM me or send me a message on Discord or just write in this thread if you want any of them.
Yard Sale
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
Re: Yard Sale
Edit. Toshimi Minami has been claimed
Last edited by Devastated on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 11Replies
- 1382 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:47 am
-
- 61Replies
- 4737 Views
- Last post by Highfly
Thu May 18, 2023 9:34 am
-
- 1Replies
- 1093 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:49 am
-
-
The Dragon and the Countess: Tianhuo [D] vs. Countess Dante
Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12 « Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:28 am - 29Replies
- 2547 Views
- Last post by ClockwerkSamurai12
Sun May 14, 2023 4:44 pm
-
-
-
Handicap Elimination Match: Thunder Ryuko vs. The Keyboard Warriors
Last post by Highfly « Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:11 pm - 50Replies
- 3653 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Fri May 19, 2023 10:32 am
-