Hey everyone.
I've realized I might have a bit more characters than I actually want to play....or characters I just have lost all desire to rp as. So instead of just letting them clutter up my roster....I FIGURED I'D JUST GIVE THEM AWAY! Either the whole character or just the images if people want to use them.
So without further ado....
First up is: Hayleigh Hayashibara - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Second is: Toshimi Minami - Claimed by bare
Third is: Natalia Nowak - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Fourth is: Ayla
These are the four for now. This is basically a first come first served for all of these. PM me or send me a message on Discord or just write in this thread if you want any of them.
Yard Sale
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
Re: Yard Sale
Edit. Toshimi Minami has been claimed
Last edited by Devastated on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 15Replies
- 1916 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:45 am
-
- 42Replies
- 3345 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:35 am
-
-
This is the 1000th thread in the discussion section.
Last post by Deskfan45 « Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:00 am - 3Replies
- 1017 Views
- Last post by winner3
Sat May 07, 2022 4:55 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 590 Views
- Last post by jdo_sss
Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:31 am
-
- 19Replies
- 2043 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:51 pm