Hey everyone.
I've realized I might have a bit more characters than I actually want to play....or characters I just have lost all desire to rp as. So instead of just letting them clutter up my roster....I FIGURED I'D JUST GIVE THEM AWAY! Either the whole character or just the images if people want to use them.
So without further ado....
First up is: Hayleigh Hayashibara - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Second is: Toshimi Minami - Claimed by bare
Third is: Natalia Nowak - Claimed by UnusuallyTallJawa
Fourth is: Ayla
These are the four for now. This is basically a first come first served for all of these. PM me or send me a message on Discord or just write in this thread if you want any of them.
Yard Sale
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- The Riders
- Legend
- Posts: 6991
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:43 pm
- Location: http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5874
- Has thanked: 251 times
- Been thanked: 296 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
- Devastated
- Tweener
- Posts: 5838
- Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am
- Has thanked: 626 times
- Been thanked: 314 times
Re: Yard Sale
Edit. Toshimi Minami has been claimed
Last edited by Devastated on Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 2Replies
- 909 Views
- Last post by Deskfan45
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:24 am
-
- 6Replies
- 1115 Views
- Last post by Epicsnivy
Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:26 pm
-
-
Anna Nova vs Nino Nakano- Smother POW match
Last post by LevelXZombieGamer « Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:29 am - 68Replies
- 5407 Views
- Last post by Bearhug Goddess
Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:18 pm
-
-
-
Intergender Hentai Match. Lorelei Skyes Vs Drake Wolf "Badwolf"
Last post by LawHell « Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:02 am - 1Replies
- 746 Views
- Last post by LawHell
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:02 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1179 Views
- Last post by Pow17
Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:35 am