So, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
Me Being Absent and Stuff
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Me Being Absent and Stuff
Remember, all incest is wincestPrinceArjuna332 wrote: ↑Thu May 21, 2020 1:35 pmSo, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
-
MacbookAir
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Tournament for the Vintage Championship (Milf tournament)
Last post by Aeri « Thu Feb 12, 2026 4:59 am - 8Replies
- 2347 Views
- Last post by SRG
Mon Feb 16, 2026 5:03 pm
-
-
-
Jennifer vs Sari (D) - The Comet Against the Grey Ghost
Last post by Lederface « Thu Feb 12, 2026 6:12 am - 50Replies
- 4746 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Sun Apr 12, 2026 12:51 pm
-
-
-
Naomi (D) vs Emily Moore - Are you a warrior or a maid?
Last post by Over mainyu « Thu Feb 12, 2026 10:53 am - 39Replies
- 3477 Views
- Last post by Over mainyu
Sat Mar 14, 2026 10:16 pm
-
-
- 4Replies
- 709 Views
- Last post by SRG
Sat Apr 18, 2026 3:53 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 2494 Views
- Last post by Delalily
Fri Feb 13, 2026 5:50 am