So, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
Me Being Absent and Stuff
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Me Being Absent and Stuff
Remember, all incest is wincestPrinceArjuna332 wrote: ↑Thu May 21, 2020 1:35 pmSo, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
-
MacbookAir
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Rose Meets Royalty - Amy Rose Vs Chase Hunter (No DQ Match)
Last post by Cosmos « Mon Dec 22, 2025 6:33 pm - 32Replies
- 6648 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Sun Sep 27, 2026 8:04 pm
-
-
- 14Replies
- 1907 Views
- Last post by ZorzLeth
Fri Feb 27, 2026 12:07 am
-
-
Trudy Rae Calder vs Katsumi Oshiro - "Riot at the Rodeo"
Last post by DJPow « Tue Dec 23, 2025 5:29 am - 25Replies
- 2344 Views
- Last post by DJPow
Thu Mar 12, 2026 9:20 pm
-
-
- 17Replies
- 3244 Views
- Last post by Underdoggo
Wed Feb 11, 2026 3:09 am