So, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
Me Being Absent and Stuff
- ragaz
- The Fastest Sloth Alive
- Posts: 3338
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2018 6:44 am
- Has thanked: 1278 times
- Been thanked: 112 times
- SuckerPunch
- Icon
- Posts: 3024
- Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:06 am
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 232 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
LtLukas
- Mid-Carder
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:56 am
- Has thanked: 63 times
- Been thanked: 50 times
Re: Me Being Absent and Stuff
Remember, all incest is wincestPrinceArjuna332 wrote: ↑Thu May 21, 2020 1:35 pmSo, you guys might have realized especially those who have threads with me that I somehow disappeared, and it's because I was somehow preoccupied with Crusader Kings 2. I'm sorry for my absence, and I will be back sometime later.
Thank you and sorry again.
-
MacbookAir
- Ring Rat
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 10 times
- Been thanked: 81 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 30Replies
- 2629 Views
- Last post by Hitman45
Sun Nov 03, 2024 12:08 am
-
- 28Replies
- 2686 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Tue Jul 29, 2025 10:18 pm
-
- 12Replies
- 1504 Views
- Last post by BlackAkuma
Sun Dec 29, 2024 10:01 pm
-
-
Luminous Oni! Amelia "Lumine" Winchester vs Aoi Sonozaki
Last post by Wagy « Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:40 pm - 1Replies
- 470 Views
- Last post by Wagy
Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:40 pm
-
-
- 1Replies
- 1207 Views
- Last post by Galahad
Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:50 pm