Just an appology for those who I have been treading with. I have been having some wifi Issues over the last week or so and have had issues getting on.
I think I have it all fixed now, expect post and new characters by Monday, I am going to try to later today, but I have some time put aside Sunday for this.
Wifi Issues
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
Wifi Issues
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11780
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Wifi Issues
That's alright, I understand! I can't wait to see what new characters you come up with!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Fuuka Yamagishi vs Vio Torres (d): A Smothering Debut!
Last post by deezcastforms « Tue May 10, 2022 4:32 am - 1Replies
- 733 Views
- Last post by deezcastforms
Tue May 10, 2022 4:32 am
-
-
-
(Debut!) Vio Torres vs Nidalee (Debut!) - Double Debut!
Last post by breakthingsxd « Tue May 10, 2022 5:05 am - 11Replies
- 1381 Views
- Last post by breakthingsxd
Wed May 18, 2022 5:09 am
-
-
- 71Replies
- 6814 Views
- Last post by Teenwrestler
Thu Aug 07, 2025 9:02 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1459 Views
- Last post by The460Slayer
Tue May 10, 2022 10:45 pm
-
- 43Replies
- 4087 Views
- Last post by Bare
Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:18 am