Just an appology for those who I have been treading with. I have been having some wifi Issues over the last week or so and have had issues getting on.
I think I have it all fixed now, expect post and new characters by Monday, I am going to try to later today, but I have some time put aside Sunday for this.
Wifi Issues
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
Wifi Issues
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Wifi Issues
That's alright, I understand! I can't wait to see what new characters you come up with!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
A New Experiment for a New Gal!! Helena Clemence(d) vs Amy Evans
Last post by Taskmaster12 « Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:03 am - 67Replies
- 7045 Views
- Last post by Taskmaster12
Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:00 pm
-
-
-
Leopard clad battle: Michelle Bennett vs. "Amazon" Alaina Sanders-Haines
Last post by Highfly « Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 pm - 50Replies
- 6413 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:46 am
-
-
- 1Replies
- 2953 Views
- Last post by BlueResonance
Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:29 pm
-
- 23Replies
- 8412 Views
- Last post by CaptainL
Mon May 27, 2019 3:04 am
-
- 54Replies
- 9285 Views
- Last post by KillerV
Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:40 am