Just an appology for those who I have been treading with. I have been having some wifi Issues over the last week or so and have had issues getting on.
I think I have it all fixed now, expect post and new characters by Monday, I am going to try to later today, but I have some time put aside Sunday for this.
Wifi Issues
- Ryona Girl
- The princess of AFKing
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 10:27 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
Wifi Issues
Angel Knight
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
Alex Diner
Mei Kaguya
Jessica Waters
Luna Fey
[img=https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/166/516/bb4.gif]
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- CaptainL
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 11776
- Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm
- Has thanked: 579 times
- Been thanked: 849 times
Re: Wifi Issues
That's alright, I understand! I can't wait to see what new characters you come up with!
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 88Replies
- 11896 Views
- Last post by CyanDimitrik
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:04 am
-
-
Not a Walk in the Park: Blaise Cameron vs Cathy Jefferson
Last post by Anime_dreamfighter « Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:44 pm - 71Replies
- 9785 Views
- Last post by Anime_dreamfighter
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:30 pm
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1552 Views
- Last post by anime_hentaifighter
Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:08 am
-
- 9Replies
- 2234 Views
- Last post by Caboose2.0
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:09 pm
-
- 1Replies
- 1850 Views
- Last post by Problematic
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm