Sooo. I posted this in Discord but I'll go ahead and repost it here. :3
While I am still trying to catch up on my posting, I'm looking ahead a wee lil' bit.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=924
I'd like to find something for Poison to do, since I haven't started a thread with her yet. Can be a match, can be a backstage thing, I'm open to ideas.
That being said, I'm going to be extremely picky for personal reasons (so please don't be offended if you offer something and I turn you down :<) , and if you're interested, I'll go ahead and warn you that I have a history of being a super slow poster. I'd also like for her to have a strong looking showing in whatever I do first with her, so there's that too to keep in mind.
Just let me know if you're interested in doing something!
Poison
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4958 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Pinky Nanako vs. Natalia Dominique - Combat Erotique
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:07 am - 9Replies
- 1531 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:38 pm
-
-
- 29Replies
- 3078 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:02 pm
-
- 56Replies
- 5079 Views
- Last post by Ghost
Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:03 pm
-
-
Allen Riley vs. Trinette Vaillant - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:09 am - 52Replies
- 9429 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Fri Nov 22, 2024 2:41 am
-
-
-
Morgan Frey vs. Hikaru Sawazaki - Apex Qualifier Match
Last post by Arjuna « Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:12 pm - 39Replies
- 3294 Views
- Last post by Arjuna
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:16 am
-