Sooo. I posted this in Discord but I'll go ahead and repost it here. :3
While I am still trying to catch up on my posting, I'm looking ahead a wee lil' bit.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=924
I'd like to find something for Poison to do, since I haven't started a thread with her yet. Can be a match, can be a backstage thing, I'm open to ideas.
That being said, I'm going to be extremely picky for personal reasons (so please don't be offended if you offer something and I turn you down :<) , and if you're interested, I'll go ahead and warn you that I have a history of being a super slow poster. I'd also like for her to have a strong looking showing in whatever I do first with her, so there's that too to keep in mind.
Just let me know if you're interested in doing something!
Poison
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
-
Julie O'Reilly vs Hollywood Siren - Mold of Fame (Pt.1)
Last post by Jaystar « Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:22 pm - 13Replies
- 1562 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Mon Feb 23, 2026 11:42 pm
-
-
-
The Education of Desdemona Belti - Part 2: Viper Weiss
Last post by BlackAkuma « Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:25 pm - 72Replies
- 6926 Views
- Last post by ADarlingDucky
Mon Aug 25, 2025 10:19 pm
-
-
-
Isa - The Angel Of Ice vs Daiya Martinet (D) - Frosty Riviera Heatwave
Last post by Jaystar « Sat Nov 02, 2024 11:36 pm - 5Replies
- 1129 Views
- Last post by Jaystar
Wed Dec 11, 2024 2:44 am
-
-
- 2Replies
- 1430 Views
- Last post by APlaying
Sat Dec 28, 2024 5:48 pm
-
-
Wrestling With The Stars (La Dulce Estrella vs Lola Hernandez)
Last post by DSX93 « Sun Nov 03, 2024 12:45 am - 6Replies
- 956 Views
- Last post by Albentes
Sun Feb 02, 2025 8:18 am
-