Sooo. I posted this in Discord but I'll go ahead and repost it here. :3
While I am still trying to catch up on my posting, I'm looking ahead a wee lil' bit.
http://law-rp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=924
I'd like to find something for Poison to do, since I haven't started a thread with her yet. Can be a match, can be a backstage thing, I'm open to ideas.
That being said, I'm going to be extremely picky for personal reasons (so please don't be offended if you offer something and I turn you down :<) , and if you're interested, I'll go ahead and warn you that I have a history of being a super slow poster. I'd also like for her to have a strong looking showing in whatever I do first with her, so there's that too to keep in mind.
Just let me know if you're interested in doing something!
Poison
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
- anime_hentaifighter
- Hall of Fame
- Posts: 18510
- Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 11:24 am
- Location: trillian ashleysexfighter
- Has thanked: 4962 times
- Been thanked: 657 times
-
- Random Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
-
- 66Replies
- 5565 Views
- Last post by Void-Effect
Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:00 am
-
- 43Replies
- 4495 Views
- Last post by Devastated
Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:58 pm
-
-
The artist takes on the huntress! (Dickson Deidara vs Artemis grace)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:33 pm - 8Replies
- 1283 Views
- Last post by Bare
Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:21 am
-
-
-
The crimson rose takes on the XO squad (Torra shinjiro vs Riley brown and Patricia Lewis the XO squad, submission match)
Last post by torra shinjiro17 « Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:33 pm - 23Replies
- 2713 Views
- Last post by torra shinjiro17
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:27 pm
-